Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tea Lights


I am very impressed with Canadian artist Amanda Arcuri. Her photographs are absolutely wonderful. The way she integrates nature and man element to make us stop and appreciate what we have on this earth is a gift. I love the photos that uses lights. Forest Tea Lights which is apart of the Presence in Absence series. Just stunning work. Her website is simply http://www.amandaarcuri.com/. I highly recommend that folks check her works out. Maybe I am biased because I am a gardener. From a child, I loved putting my hands in dirt. While my sisters screamed, I got excited when I saw a worm. Worms are always a positive sign. Many people are so disconnected to the nurturing side of life. I will devote some time in sharing what I love about nature with others. One voice. one spirit, one dream can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment